As a member of Irish Life Health, you can view and amend your policy by using our member area.
You can see all our member benefits and rewards and have the ability to:
- Have real time access to your policy details online
- Make changes to personal details and cover details including updating your policy
- Instantaneous online confirmation of all updates made
With regard to changing your policy:
- The policyholder is the only person who is allowed to make changes to a policy, unless the policyholder has told us that a 3rd party has power to act on the policyholder’s behalf.
- The policy holder can add or remove people, e.g. family members and make changes to the plan.
- If you are a member of a group scheme and your membership is sponsored by or paid for by an employer, professional body or other entity you will have to pay for any additional cover not agreed to by such a group scheme sponsor.
- If you do change your plan, please be aware that a supplementary exclusion period for upgrade of cover may apply. As soon as we have received all information about the change to your plan and you have paid the premium, we will send you a new membership certificate outlining your new plan details. It is important to let us know when there are any changes in your personal information.